A warm welcome is guaranteed in this extended Victorian Hotel.
Built in the 1800’s for the owners of a local mill, the Paton family, the hotel now offers 36 bedrooms, a cosy bar, restaurant, coffee shop, function suite and meeting rooms.
It is situated on the historic Montrose Mid Links – a quiet location but only a few minutes away from the town centre.
The hotel coffee shop is an informal and relaxing conservatory ideal for morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
The restaurant is open every evening for dinner from 6pm offering a seasonally changing menu with an emphasis on local produce.
One suite, 10 executive, two superior, 18 twin/double, five single.