Seafront Splash is a modern, purpose built play area with a whole host of modern adventure play equipment suitable for the older kids as well as the juniors.
The splash zone area, complete with water jets, provides a safe environment for the kids to enjoy themselves. Besides this there is also a ‘construction’ site as well as other pieces of interactive equipment and a new play area for children with disabilities has been built.
Next to the play area there is a small promenade, ample car parking, picnic tables and access to toilets in the Trail Pavilion. For the more energetic, cycles can be hired or you can take part in a game of pitch and putt on the East Links, which is directly behind the Play Area.
Onsite, there is a family run cafe and amusement centre including a mini car track.
Public Toilets at Montrose Splash:
- 1 April to 31 August – 10am to 7pm
- 1 to 30 September – 10am to 6pm
- 1 to 17 October – 10am to 5pm
- 18 October to 31 March – 10am to 5pm (Saturday & Sunday only)
Use the filters below to discover what there is to see and do, places to eat and where to stay in Angus.
By Where to Eat:
By Things to See & Do:
- Access Guide
- Accessible bedroom
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible Parking Or Drop Off Point
- Accessible Toilets
- American sign language
- Bike Racks
- British sign language
- Full Disabled Access
- Hearing Loop
- Large Print or Braille or Audio
- Large print, braille or audio
- Level Access Entry
- Partial Disabled Access
- Wet room or level entry shower
- WIFI Available