Angus loved welcoming visitors again after the lockdown in early 2020. We would normally have welcomed thousands of visitors to our beautiful county over the spring and summer months and we have missed meeting old and new friends during this year.
From Saturday 26 December, Angus will be subject to Tier 4 restrictions. People should not visit Angus during this time. Please see gov.scot for more information.
To help plan your trip to Angus safely, here are some helpful tips below;
When restrictions are lifted, here are our tips for traveling below;
- Check the venue opening times before you visit, as these may have changed
- Venues may be operating a ticketing system and bookings may have to be made in advance
- Be aware that not all facilities or venues will be open
- If the location you are visiting is busy, consider going somewhere less crowded
- Make sure you follow the current guidelines on face coverings – on public transport, in shops and indoor venues
- Be mindful of the current health and safety guidance on social distancing rules and hygiene
- Be respectful towards residents in the villages, towns and communities you are visiting
- Leave only footprints – take home memories, and your rubbish, and help keep Angus looking beautiful.
F – Wear a face covering
A – Avoid crowded places
C – Clean your hands and surfaces regularly
T – Keep a two metre distance from others
S – Self isolate and get tested if you have symptoms
Browse the places to visit in Angus as well as places to eat and stay. Whilst we are working hard to ensure the information on our website is up to date, we would strongly suggest that you check with the venue operator if they are open before visiting their site. They may also provide additional information prior to your visit.