The perfect break awaits …
A gorgeous home-from-home in picturesque rolling hills, with plenty to see and do in the local vicinity. What really sets Taigh Gleusta apart though is its cutting-edge smart home technology. For when you want to get away, but stay connected.
Imagine a break where your holiday home looks after you. Makes you feel special. A holiday home where everything is at your fingertips, from lighting and security to music and film.
Keep your workout routine going in the well-equipped gym then relax under the stars as bubbles soothe your muscles, or chill out watching the latest must-see on Netflix on a giant cinema screen. Adjust lighting and heat controls to suit, all from an easy-to-use touchpad interface.
Enjoy local produce – from beer and whisky to highland beef and vegetables grown nearby – as you kick back and listen to your favourite music in any room (even the smallest). You can even choose to have our private chef create amazing meals for you, so you have more time to enjoy your break.
Taigh Gleusta features:
- 4 Double Bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Available for 3, 4 or 7 nights stay, exclusive use
- Additional bathroom downstairs with large jacuzzi bath and walk-in shower
- Cinema room with 8 foot screen, Dolby Atmos sound and automatic blackout blinds
- Gym with treadmill, rowing machine, cross trainer, bike and loose weights
- Hot tub (seats 7) with adjustable mood lighting
- Music and TVs in every room with all major streaming services
- Instant control of home features with our Control4 smart home technology
- Personal chef available (additional charge)
- 360 degree views of the surrounding area – the Glens, Angus, Airlie Monument
- Large garden with extensive decking area
- Easy access to world-famous golf courses, the Highlands, Dundee, Perthshire and Central Scotland