4 sticks of celery
3 fillets of smoked haddock
500ml double cream
1 bay leaf
2 sprigs of thyme
100g panco or homemade breadcrumbs
30g grated cheddar
30g grated parmesan
1 spring of chopped rosemary
1 tbls chopped parsley
1. To make the crumble, place the grated cheddar, breadcrumbs and herbs in a food processor and pulse till combined. Alternatively you can rub these ingredients together in a bowl with your hands.
2. To make the filling, evenly dice all the vegetables and fish, keeping the fish aside for later. Sweat the vegetables in a heavy bottom pan on a medium heat until they soften.
3. Add in the water, cream, bay leaf and thyme and allow to simmer and reduce by 1/3.
4. Once reduced add in the smoked haddock and stir together gently.
5. Transfer the mix to an oven proof dish, cover with the crumble mix, sprinkle with the parmesan and put in the oven at 180c for 15 minutes.
Serve up with boiled new potatoes and broccoli.