There is so much to discover in Angus. Can you find the things listed on our family-friendly Scavenger Hunt? There’s everything from trains and planes to statues and ducks!
Share your experiences with us on social media using #MyAngus.
Don’t forget to download the Visit Angus app from Google Play or the Apple App Store to try out our fun, interactive experiences.
How many can you find on your travels?
- The Round ‘O’ on Arbroath Abbey
- A sign for an Arbroath Smokie
- Boats docked at Arbroath Harbour
- Brechin Cathedral and Round Tower
- Sir Robert Watson Watt statue
- Caledonian Railway train station
- Carnoustie Championship golf course
- The sandy beach
- The ‘Dibble Tree’ on Ferrier Street
- A Forfar Bridie
- A cobbled street
- Ducks swimming in the loch
- A piece of Star Rock
- Engraved paving stones at Cumberland Close
- Statue of Peter Pan
- Statue of famous war dog Bamse
- A replica Spitfire plane
- Scurdie Ness lighthouse
- The Blue Seaway park
- A train going through the station
- Pictish Stones at St Rules Church