3. Why do we collect information about you?
We collect and hold information about you so that we, or another public body providing services which are connected with ours, can:
- confirm your identity to provide services
- contact you by post, email, SMS text messages or telephone
- understand your needs to provide the services you ask for
- understand what we can do for you and tell you about other services and benefits you may need or want
- ask for your opinion about our services
- update your customer record
- help us to build up a picture of how we are performing and identifies what customers need
- make sure we meet our statutory obligations including those related to diversity and equalities.