The historic Scottish Castle Forter Castle, built by the Ogilvys of Airlie as a fortified house or ‘Fortalice’ in 1560, the castle fell in 1640.
Father Robert and daughter Katharine Pooley have lovingly and painstakingly restored the castle back to its former glory from 1988 to this present day where all 21st century creature comforts have been added whilst retaining complete authenticity with the castles original history.
Forter Castle provides exclusive use accommodation for up to 16 people. A fully fitted kitchen is available, and the Great Hall provides a fabulous space for entertaining.
Six double bedrooms and one room with four single beds.