- This event has passed.
Meander Walk at Hospitalfield
29 September 2022, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until 22 December 2022
Every Thursday 2:00pm-3:00pm
Meander is our weekly gentle walk around Hospitalfield’s beautiful woodland pathways and estate. This route is suitable for all abilities with adjustable lengths to suit preferences. Run by our dedicated volunteers, it is perfect for those wanting to explore Hospitalfield’s grounds and garden, enjoy a peaceful moment outdoors while undertaking low impact exercise. Many of us have incorporated walking into our everyday activity, when not join Meander to walk with a group and meet new people.
Meander connects Hospitalfield to local landscapes through walking, promoting well-being and cultivating a place where people can enjoy being active at their own pace.
Meander Further happens monthly and explores local landscape or history. Please see individual events for more information and level of difficulty.
- Our Meander walks are open to everyone.
- We can meet at the walled garden gate.
- You may be required to walk single file when paths become narrow.
- You will be required to provide you telephone number (This is necessary for track & trace or any emergencies.)
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Masks should be worn in enclosed spaces.