Meander Walk at Hospitalfield
10 February 2021, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 29 December 2021
We are very happy to begin walking again at Hospitalfield.
Meander is our weekly gentle walk around Hospitalfield’s beautiful woodland pathways and estate. Part of Hospitalfield’s Meander project that promotes wellbeing through walking, this route is suitable for all abilities with adjustable lengths to suit preferences. Perfect for those wanting to enjoy a peaceful moment outdoors while undertaking low impact exercise. Many of us have incorporated walking into our everyday exercise, when not join Meander to walk with a group and meet new people.
Meander connects Hospitalfield to local landscapes through walking, promoting well-being and cultivating a place where people can enjoy being active at their own pace.
Meander Further happens on the first Wednesday of each month and explores local landscape or history. Please see individual events for more information and level of difficulty.
To register, please sign up here.
Please see our Covid-19 adjustments below:
- Our Meander walks are open to everyone.
- We can meet outdoors across 5 households (up to a max of 15 people).
- Rather than the usual hot drink and soup provided by Hospitalfield we ask that you bring your own flask of tea or coffee for your break at the end of the walk.
- Social distancing of 2m will be maintained for those from different households and routes have been planned to avoid busy areas.
- You may be required to walk single file when paths become narrow.
- You will be required to provide you telephone number and complete a registration form. (This is necessary for track & trace or any emergencies.)
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Masks should be worn in enclosed spaces
Meander is supported by Paths for All.