- This event has passed.
Little Seedlings Club: Summer Holiday Club
12 July 2023, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
For July, we have a special Little Seedlings holiday club where your little ones can learn all about pizza planting.
Book in for one of the sessions to take a closer look at what herbs and microgreens you can grow in your garden to put on your pizza. We’ll also be planting basil seeds and learning interesting facts about herbs and microgreens.
The workshop will cover:
- The herbs we typically find on pizzas
- Herb facts and history
- Different types of microgreens and their benefits
- How to grow plants and microgreens at home
- Basil planting activity
– Please note:
- Each session delivers the same workshop content
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Times for the holiday club vary by store.
- Where stores are running multiple sessions it is the same workshop delivered at each one.
- Parents or guardians wishing to order hot drinks for the session in advance can do so during the booking process.
- Dates and times for our Little Seedlings Clubs vary by store and not all stores are able to participate.
- Advance booking is required with spaces booked quickly – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Where a session is shown as ‘Sold Out’ – we’re sorry, there are no more tickets available for that time.