Gin Bothy Experience and Glamis Castle Guided Tour
1 May 2023, 10:00 am - 31 October 2023, 4:00 pm£27
Enjoy a day out in the historic village of Glamis with a Tasting at the Gin Bothy Experience and a guided tour of Glamis Castle, all for a discounted price.
This exclusive combined ticket includes a Classic Gin Bothy Tasting at the Gin Bothy Experience, featuring four of our most popular gins, and a guided tour of Glamis Castle, as well as admission to the castle’s gardens and grounds.
Classic Gin Bothy Tasting at the Gin Bothy Experience
- The gin tasting will take place in a cosy and rustic Bothy Tasting room at the Gin Bothy Experience in Glamis village. During which you will discover the story of the Gin Bothy and bothy life via a video presentation. As well as the accompanying video you will receive one of our beautifully illustrated tasting mats to help guide you through your gin experience.
- The tasting will include FOUR of popular gins and liqueurs (each serving is 2.5cl); Original, Raspberry, Rhubarb and Gunshot. Each gin will be accompanied by ice, mixers and garnish so that you can create your own perfect serves.
- An experienced Gin Bothy Experience team member will be on hand to answer any questions or provide assistance if needed.
- Drivers/Non-drinkers are welcome to join the tasting and will receive soft drinks during the tasting and a ‘Driver’s Gift’ of two 5cl mini gin bottles and a mixer to take away and enjoy at home.
- This is a public tasting, which other guests can attend, and due to the cosy and sociable layout of our Bothy tasting rooms you may be seated at the same table as other bookings.
- The gin tasting will last approximately 60 minutes, with a further 30 minutes to allow guests to finish drinks and food.
Glamis Castle Guided Tour and Gardens Access
Enjoy a guided tour of Glamis Castle before enjoying the scenic surroundings of our glorious gardens and grounds.
- Castle admission includes access to one guided tour, taking place between 10.00am – 4.15pm, with tours taking place approximately every 15 minutes, subject to availability.
- The average tour of the castle lasts 50 minutes. Please also allow additional time to explore the beautiful gardens & grounds, as well as the Castle Kitchen Restaurant and Pavilion Gift Shop.
Tickets are available online via The Gin Bothy website and are priced at £27 per adult. Ticket are available for adults only, due to the age restriction for the gin tasting (Age 18 years +).
The gin tasting date and time must be booked online at the time of the Combined Ticket purchase. The Glamis Castle tour does not require advance booking. On the day you wish to visit, simply show your ‘Combined Ticket’ confirmation at the castle ticket office for guided tour and grounds admission. Visitors do not need to visit the Castle on the same day as the gin tasting.